We're giving away a brand new .50 Cal Ammo Can with a Custom Military-Grade Foam Insert!
In honor of the birth of one of our Founding Fathers, Thomas Jefferson, we're giving away a sweet all-metal 50 Cal Ammo Can, plus a Case Club pistol storage foam insert (and a 25-pack of desiccant packs to boot!).
On April 13th (Thomas Jefferson's birthday), we'll announce the winner of our giveaway!
“The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” - Thomas Jefferson
WINNER MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE
WINNER'S SHIPPING LOCATION MUST BE IN LOWER 48 STATES OF U.S.!!! (SORRY HAWAII AND ALASKA!)
50 Cal Ammo Can
- New All Steel Construction
- Rubber Gasket
- Umm... Great For Storage!
Case Club 2 Pistol Holder .50 Cal Ammo Can Foam
- Pre-Cut, Closed Cell, Military Grade Foam
- Holds two semi-auto pistols and four magazines
- Polyethylene (easy to wipe clean)
- Max length of pistols is 8 5/8"
- Not intended for revolvers
- Foam Dimensions: 11" x 5.625"
- Set includes 3 pieces: Soft lid foam, Denser base foam with cutouts, Dense flat pad for the bottom
- Made in America
- Packet Material is Designed and Developed for "Ultimate Moisture Absorption" & "Heat Resistance for Reuse"
- Easy to Read. Changes from Blue to Pink when 50-60% absorbed
- Packets can be Reactivated by Placing in the Oven for 0.5-2.0 hours at 200-250F Or Microwave for About 7-12 Minutes at DEFROST
- Packet Dimensions: 1.9" X 2.9"
- Packet Material: PET Clear Plastic
- Packet Net Weight: 5 gram
PISTOLS IN PHOTO NOT INCLUDED!